email change

  • Randa Effat
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Dear All,
      I must apologize for being so layed back after all the events that happened in Cairo. It was great meeting Vance and Buth, she is such a fireball of energy. Thanks for creating those webpages.

      My last working day was yesterday and right now I am looking for a suitable job. I have just created a new email box rkeffat@.... Please use this email. how do I change it for the yahoo webheads group. I also would like to change it in learning times, but when I ask to join again, it automatically detects I am a member.

      will try to be more interactive. :-))

      Randa Effat
      randaeffat@...
      rkeffat@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        Hello Randa.

        At 11:24 PM 3/1/2004, you wrote:
        >Dear All,
        >
        >I have just created a new email box rkeffat@.... Please use
        >this email. how do I change it for the yahoo webheads group.

        If you go to the Becoming a Webhead Yahoo home at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/becomingwebhead, and follow the edit my
        member ship link it will let you subscribe with a new email address.

        >I also would like to change it in learning times, but when I ask to join
        >again, it automatically detects I am a member.

        When you log in to LearningTimes it will, as you say, remember your old log
        in and take you straight in to the the community. What you have to do is
        actually log out (see the last item on the navigation bar down the bottom),
        then you create a new account with your new email address.

        Good luck with your job hunting,

        - Michael.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          Randa,

          It was nice to see you, and Buth, in Cairo (Randa is a fireball of
          energy too). I've sent you an invitation for WIA. Just reply and
          send when you get it,

          Vance

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Randa Effat"

          suitable job. I have just created a new email box rkeffat@i... Please