Re: Digest Number 704

  • Anne Fox
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      Andrew and Dafne
      Thank you very much for your help. My institute is the leader for a
      project aiming to make it easier for the disabled to join the work
      market in a European context. This will include IT and language
      training so this was very relevant for me and I feel really stupid
      for having forgotten about it.
      Anne
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Alado" <pincon@d...>
      wrote:
      > Anne:
      >
      > Yes, there will be an archive of the conference which you can
      access the
      > middle of next week through this link:
      > http://www.alado.net/webheads look for the link on left column
      toward the
      > bottom. We had two webheads one from Spain, Dafney and one from
      Australia,