Re: 3 things

  • Buthaina Al Othman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2004
      Hi Vance,

      Thanks for your informative message, and for your work on your
      plenary address in Cairo.
      I am considering writing an article after attending TESOL
      convention_2004.

      This is it for now,
      Best regards,

      Buth

      PS I will fix pictures on two pages, and hope I can have them ready
      later today.

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Vance Stevens"

      http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/week5.htm#
      > logs
      >
      > The presentation is this one:
      > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept/blog04/
      >
      > It's a good 'book' on blogging, check it out.
      >
      > THREE
      >
      > Finally, would anyone like to write an article for TESL-EJ,
      Internet