learning times: has it gone for profit only?

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2004
      What's happening with Learning Times? It seems like
      all the old offices are gone and everything is for a
      cost. It looks like they have pulled a "Wimba" on us
      by using us to test their beta version and then
      dumping us when they felt secure enough to make a
      profit, and without any warning. Does this mean our
      Webheads Office is gone too?
      Please inform. And if someone has a personal contact
      name at LT, I'd like it as I had hoped to present my
      TESOL presentation from our office there.
      Thank you,
      Arlyn

      =====
      http://www.eslhome.com

      "What's past is prologue."
      -- W. Shakespeare, The Tempest

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2004
        Dear Arlyn,

        Last week, on Thursday, we had a session with Jonathan for our participants of the Becoming a Webhead EVOnline session, and everything remains the same. We have been introducing our participants in the use of Wimba voice e-mails and Wimba voice board, and we have been there as usual. I visited our Webheads office with Arnold a couple of days ago, and there was no problem either. Have you tried going there?

        Best Regards,
        Daf

        Arlyn Freed <aiteachesl@...> wrote:
        What's happening with Learning Times? It seems like
        all the old offices are gone and everything is for a
        cost. It looks like they have pulled a "Wimba" on us
        by using us to test their beta version and then
        dumping us when they felt secure enough to make a
        profit, and without any warning. Does this mean our
        Webheads Office is gone too?
        Please inform. And if someone has a personal contact
        name at LT, I'd like it as I had hoped to present my
        TESOL presentation from our office there.
        Thank you,
        Arlyn

        =====
        http://www.eslhome.com

        "What's past is prologue."
        -- W. Shakespeare, The Tempest

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here

      • Michael Coghlan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2004
          LearningTimes are having trouble with the Wimba tools, and despite repeated
          requests to Wimba the problems have not yet been solved.

          The webheads' office was never publicly listed. Does anyone still have the
          URL. I cant find it.

          - Michael C.