Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Tere's article et al.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2004
      Thanks, Vance! I'm glad to have had the chance to spread the WiA spirit
      through such a widely read online magazine as HLT.

      Thanks also for the additional revelations on "the Webheads lore". It's
      alwyas nice to know how far we reach out!

      Re: On the question of doing an annual BaW session, speaking for myself, I
      will say at this point that I feel available. However, as I told Aiden a
      while ago, we're only halfway through. There's still a lot of water to run
      under the bridge!

      > Incidentally, I've updated the main Webheads page at
      > http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/evonline2002/webheads.htm to
      > include listings for both BaW. . .

      As Daf has pointed out, Vance, the portal site link you have is for the
      pre-session threads page. Please link to

      http://www.geocities.com/bawebhead/index.html

      And may I make a request? That you include the title of our session,
      Becoming a Webhead? I really like it!

      Bfn,

      Teresa