Re: List of TESOL/TEFL Courses?

  • Buthaina Al Othman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2004
      Hi Michael,
      I found some links of some Universities that offer online programs
      in IT and Ed. They are suppose to be good as they are recommended by
      folks at InSync Learning Times. Check them out at:

      1.http://www.nova.edu/

      2.http://www.uopxonline.com/

      3. http://www.conted.umb.edu/dl/

      4.http://www.online.csuhayward.edu/Ms/index.shtml

      I didn't check them thoroughly, so I am not sure if they offer
      programs in TESOL/TEFL/TESL, but you could check.
      Good luck to your niece, and hope she joins us here at Webheads one
      day, :)
      Buth