Re: [evonline2002_webheads] BaW portal

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2004
      Hi Vance,

      The portal to Becoming a Webhead is this:

      http://www.geocities.com/bawebhead/index.html

      The link you have in the main Webheads page as portal is only the page of the threads from the pre-session.

      Cheers,
      Daf

      Vance Stevens <vstevens@...> wrote:

      Incidentally, I've updated the main Webheads page at
      http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/evonline2002/webheads.htm to
      include listings for both BaW and also EgyptWebheads, a group Buth
      and I started while on location there recently.

      Best to all,

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2004
        Dear Aiden,

        It's so gratifying to see your enthusiasm about the WiA article expressed in
        a couple of different ways! :-)

        Re: BaW as a yearly session, and speaking for myself, I feel flattered and
        will certainly think about the idea. However, we still have a little over
        half way to go, so, though it's been going very well so far, we need to
        reflect better and fully as soon as the workshop is over.

        My/Our idea from the very beginning is that most participants will be so
        hooked, or affected by the WOW factor - I love that! - by the end of the six
        weeks that they'll want to join WiA.

        I'm dying to hear about your idea for your diss concerning BaW4kids.

        Sorry I didn't reply at once, Aiden, as you well deserved with such an
        enthusiastic message and positive feedback for us all, but it's been
        extremely hectic with too many things on different fronts to attend to at
        the same time.

        Warm hugs,

        Teresa

        > Tere,
        >
        > What a great reading material about CoP! Thanks for sharing this- now this
        gives me an idea, I know it might be a little too early to say nor plan, but
        your BaW session is doing real good- anyway what I'm trying to say is, you
        could think of offering BaW as a yearly session. This way, new comers would
        not feel intimidated and it would be a good 'training' ground. Waht happens
        after your session? It's up to the participants to make that transition to
        Evonline2002_webheads.

        > What do you think?
        >
        > BTW, your BaW4kids (is this correct, can't remember...)just gave me an
        idea on what to do for my diss- but I'll tell you more about this when I've
        clearly planned it out.

        > hugs,
        >
        > aiden
      • Aiden Yeh
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2004
          No problem, Tere, with the EVO sessions running, we all do have a
          lot of things to do. I can't even catch up with all the emails. I'm
          trying to learn FlashMX but can't seem to get it going. I might sign
          up for that free online course that Christine B mentioned in FlashMX
          YG.

          aiden