Re: vClass event on Learning Times about Corfu

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2004
      Damian,

      I tried to find this and made a tiny url from the long one
      http://tinyurl.com/2q7sd

      But I keep landing on a Learning Times home page with 6 tabs at the
      top. Is this a presentation we peruse at leisure or does the event
      take place at a particular time?

      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Damianopoulos A.
      Damianos" <damker@o...> wrote:
      > Dear Webheads, hi!
      > Long time no see. Sorry.
      > There is a vClass event on Learning Times organised with Lorraine
      Leo of the Jackson School in Newton, Mass., USA. It was a Powerpoint
      presentation of a tour of my school and Corfu to the 6-graders of the
      school. If you'd like a tour of Corfu the url on Learning Times is:
      http://home.learningtimes.net/content/contributions?
      cid=157024&uid=5D64A45B635139010A3BC0085B7BAB31&content=contribution&a
      ction=view&content_id=321238&folder_id=978630&sr=1