vClass event on Learning Times about Corfu

  • Damianopoulos A. Damianos
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2004
      Dear Webheads, hi!
      Long time no see. Sorry.
      There is a vClass event on Learning Times organised with Lorraine Leo of the Jackson School in Newton, Mass., USA. It was a Powerpoint presentation of a tour of my school and Corfu to the 6-graders of the school. If you'd like a tour of Corfu the url on Learning Times is: http://home.learningtimes.net/content/contributions?cid=157024&uid=5D64A45B635139010A3BC0085B7BAB31&content=contribution&action=view&content_id=321238&folder_id=978630&sr=1

      I hope you like the tour.
      Cheers
      Damian.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2004
        Damian,

        I tried to find this and made a tiny url from the long one
        http://tinyurl.com/2q7sd

        But I keep landing on a Learning Times home page with 6 tabs at the
        top. Is this a presentation we peruse at leisure or does the event
        take place at a particular time?

        Vance

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Damianopoulos A.