List of TESOL/TEFL Courses?

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2004
      Hi all.

      Does anyone know of a convenient list on a website somewhere of all the
      available TESOL/TEFL/TESL training courses? Especially ones that give you
      an accredited qualification.

      And if you can recommend any such courses from first hand experience or
      reliable reports from others that would be good too.

      My niece is looking for a reputable online course to do so she can join our
      wonderful world of TESOL/TEFL/TESL!

      Thanks in advance,
    • Buthaina Al Othman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2004
        Hi Michael,
        I found some links of some Universities that offer online programs
        in IT and Ed. They are suppose to be good as they are recommended by
        folks at InSync Learning Times. Check them out at:

        1.http://www.nova.edu/

        2.http://www.uopxonline.com/

        3. http://www.conted.umb.edu/dl/

        4.http://www.online.csuhayward.edu/Ms/index.shtml

        I didn't check them thoroughly, so I am not sure if they offer
        programs in TESOL/TEFL/TESL, but you could check.
        Good luck to your niece, and hope she joins us here at Webheads one
        day, :)
        Buth