Re: search engine challenge

  • vstevens
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 10, 2004
      MessageThanks Andy for taking me up on the Search Engine Challenge.

      I want to believe you (and do) but I also have to be shown. This is the actual challenge: where on the web can we corroborate this information? I've just searched Google using advanced techniques (Comenius or Komensky - must contain pitcher, filled, lit) and I cannot find this particular quote, though there is indeed much that Comenius said on the subject of didacticism.

      So though this is an intriguing clue, we are essentially at the same place we are with Yeats. Can we put our hands on a replication of the source document? Where?

      Thanks for playing the game (F.U.N.)