Much Obliged, Arlyn and Vance!

  • Buthaina Al Othman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2004
      Dear Arlyn and Vance,
      I would like to thank you for helping me fix my 162 class photo
      galary.
      Arlyn, I followed your instructions, before I had left to Cairo, but
      found that I needed to upload a third folder, named images, as some
      of the pictures displayed this name in their URLs.
      In Cairo, I asked Vance for help and he fixed two pictures and
      showed me how to do it.
      I managed to fix few more pics and will continue the rest whenever I
      can.
      You can have a look at the photo galary here:

      http://alothman-b.tripod.com/index4.htm

      Arlyn, sorry if this thank you message is late, but I'm sure you do
      understand how sometimes we cannot control time, especially, when
      you are busy working and holidaying, at the same time, :)
      Kindest regards,
      Buth