Re: resizing images

  • Buthaina Al Othman
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2004
      Dear Fernanda,
      Thank you for suggesting PSP; I have just found it via google.com,
      however, it's not a freeware! I usually use Firework, which is
      included in my DreamWeaver 4 package and soemtimes I use Microsoft
      photo editor. I would be appreciative if you could tell me what do
      you think of them.
      Appreciate your cooperation, :)
      Buth

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Fernanda Rodrigues
      <fernanda.rodrigues@n...> wrote:

      > On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 12:13:41 -0000
      > "Vance Stevens" <vstevens@e...> wrote:
      >

      > > It's time for a lesson though on `aspect'. Aspect is the
      > > relationship between width and height in pictures. Your
      pictures on
      > > your web pages look squashed, but this is easily fixable.
      >
      > It's quite easy to resize images with PaintShoPro... you can
      choose to
      > resize them as a percentage of the original, or decide about
      height and
      > width (for example, you may need to have a series of images with
      the
      > same height).. paint shop pro will automatically resize the image
      > preserving the original aspect, without distorting it.
      >
      > If you need help resizing with PSP, please say... I use it quite
      often

      > Fernanda
    • CJones
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 8, 2004
        Hi, Buth,

        How many hours did you spend on this? It's work well done. Seeing the
        crowd that Vance addressed at the plenary really helps others to see
        what an impact he must have made. (A picture is indeed worth 1000
        words!)

        Chris Jones

        P.S. I'm looking forward to meeting you at Long Beach in March.

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Buthaina Al Othman"

        http://www.geocities.com/esl_efl_ku/vance_demosession_webheads_jan230