Meeting with Group from Philllipines?

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2004
      Hi everyone.

      I know it's a really busy time for Webheads at the moment, but........

      On Wednesday at GMT 3.30 I am doing a voice workshop for about 15
      instructional designers from the Phillippines, and I think I'd like to
      introduce them to LearningTimes and Elluminate, and maybe Wimba Voice
      Direct if it's working.

      If anyone is available at that time, and I guess I'm thinking of those in
      the Americas or Asia (it's a bad time for Europeans and the Middle East),
      it would be great to have some of you talk to them about your ideas and
      experience of voice tools in education. I imagine the whole thing being
      about 30 minutes long.

      Let me know if you can drop in.

      - Michael.