sorry forgot it was Sunday

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi all,

      I must be on holiday. I forgot it was Sunday yesterday. Didn't
      forget actually, just didn't notice it at all. It's not a day off in
      Egypt or anything out of the ordinary except it was a feast day, but
      otherwise nothing particular about it to distinguish it from any
      other day.

      Next Sunday I'll be back home in Abu Dhabi and will be sure and join
      you and Dr. Bonk, or Curt as he prefers to be called.

      Bobbi and I encountered a shark today, a white tip, in a passing
      encounter in very clear and bracingly cold waters of the Gulf of
      Aqaba. Sharks are common here but you don't see them every day.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        Hi, Vance!

        We had a lot of first timers from our BaW session and it was one of the
        greatest Webhead turnouts ever, I believe.

        http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/baw/logs/1feb04.html

        Did you take a picture of the shark?

        Enjoy what's left of your holiday!

        Teresa