Re: Sus on mikes and phones

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 5:48 AM
      Sus--
      I think we've had this discussion before! It seems
      very hard for applications to give up their control of
      external sound equipment, so even if you have the mike
      open and phones plugged in, some other application may
      have "grabbed" them and won't give them up. You
      probably have to reset preferences in your browser
      several times, esp. after rebooting, as the defaults
      will return (sneaky little defaults!)
      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth
    • Susanne Nyrop
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 3:41 PM
        Just a quick note:

        I made it! My voice and sound feature in Yahoo is cooperating. Don't ask me
        exactly how. Elizabeth, you're quite right, this is not a first time
        experience, but my notes did not help me enough. But I think it helped me a
        lot to write down my troubles and posting them here.

        Sus