Macromedia Online e-learning seminar

  • pleiadz65
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      Thought y'all might be interested.

      The link follows (make sure you paste the whole thing). I think I
      need to learn how to use that tiny URL tool...

      http://www.macromedia.com/v1/company/events/onlineevents/breezeprt.cf
      m?trackingid=DMJA_AAMZ

      Upcoming Sessions:

      • The Future of E-Learning
      January 29, 2004, 10:00 am PST
      Presenters: Jay Cross, Global Business Network, Jonathan Star,
      Internet Time Group

      • Out with the Old, in with the New
      February 5, 2004, 10:00 am PST
      Presenters: Sam Adkins and Jay Cross, Workflow Institute

      • E-Learning and the LMS
      February 12, 2004, 10:00 am PST
      Presenters: To be announced

      • Getting Started with Rapid E-Learning
      February 19, 2004, 10:00 am PST
      Presenter: Chris Howard, Bersin & Associates

      • ADL SCORM: What Content Developers Need to Know
      February 26, 2004, 10:00 am PST
      Presenter: Nina Pasini, Carnegie Mellon Learning Systems
      Architecture Lab

      The sessions are free and last one hour. I've registered and look
      forward to seeing some other webheads there.