Hellow from Beirut!

  • buthaina_3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2004
      Hi all,
      I would like to express special thanks to you all for your supportive and
      encouraging messages, whether those sent to the list, privately, or
      synchronously via YMesenger.

      I would also like to thank Vance for his support and encouragement, he
      expressed in public in a number of occasions, during his program in
      Cairo, referring to some Student-Web projects created by me, in
      addition to other Webheads' projetcs.

      Right now, I'm in Beirut. I have arrived here,yesterday. I will disappear
      for a while to realx and have some good time with my Lebanese friends.
      I will be back in Kuwait sometimes in early February. I have created
      some more pages on Cairo's events, but I won't be able to upload and
      publish them until I'm back home.

      Since Vance gave me permission to publish any of the pictures I took of
      him, as I noticed in one of his latest messages sent to the list, I promise
      to create a new page where you'll all gonna see for yourself what kind
      of fun we really had and how Vance is a hell of a dancer!
      He was indeed in Practice and in Action!
      So, stay tuned until then!

      Best regards,
      Buth