nice gif

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2004
      Yeah, nice Gif, I'll link to it when I get a chance. Great archive
      we're producing of the cairo experience.

      The lady in red at the end is Susan Elsawi. She was in contact with
      us last December and I think she wants to join us as a member.

      cya all,

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Ismail Fayed"