Re: Vance's Program, in Cairo_Update 3 (Hands-On Workshop_CDIT)

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 25, 2004
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Vance Stevens"
      <vstevens@e...> wrote:

      > Thanks again for all who have helped us in our Cairo efforts.
      > Special thanks to Buth who has not only been a great help in all my
      > sessions but who has participated in a lot of Frivolous
      Unanticipated
      > Nonsense here in Cairo.
      >
      > She has pictures to prove it. Stay tuned,
      >
      > Vance

      Buth got away from Cairo I guess on the next part of her journey, to
      Beirut. It was great having here here, energetic, competent, and
      always helpful.

      She has pics to show how much FUN we had in Cairo, and also many
      suggesting that we projected the proper semblance of professional
      decorum most of the time we were there. But she has my permission to
      publish any of her pics she likes and I look forward to seeing which
      ones she chooses.

      Incidentally Buth, any chance of getting maybe a CD of all the
      photos? I should have had you put them on my memory card, forgot.

      Anyway, nice seeing everyone on line and in person these last few
      days in Cairo. Nice seeing everyone online in the regular sunday
      noon chat as well, once I finally got in (thanks BJ - the secret is
      to make the top and bottom frames in the same place and THEN move to
      reception, and it worked).

      take care