Happy New Year

  • Sophie Cholewka
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 2, 2004
      Dear All,
      Wishing you all the best for 2004,
      from very hot Australia,
      Sophie Cholewka
      PS
      I do intend to actively participate in the activities this year (not just lurk) as I've managed to complete my Master's in CALL at Melbourne Uni. Working full time & studying has been quite a challenge!

      AMES (Adult Multicultural Education Services)
      www.ames.net.au

      Disclaimer
      This email and any attachments may be confidential.
      If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies.
      Before opening or using attachments you should check them for viruses
      or defects.
      any affected attachments.
      Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual
      sender, and not necessarily those of Adult Multicultural Education
      Services (AMES).

    • vidazorko
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 10, 2015
        A have just listened to the recording of Ali Bostancioglu's report on findings from his research on Webheads (archived at http://learning2gether.net/2014/11/23/learning2gether-with-ali-bostancioglu-about-his-preliminary-findings-from-research-on-webheads-cop/). What a wonderful community!

        A great 2015 to all of you!

        Vida
        from Slovenia