Buth's students live session

  • Sir Van
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2003
      Hi, Buth--

      I would like to check some procedures out
      before attending your students live session
      tomorrow.

      #1 - I entered Alado interface and after typing
      my username I was asked to type my user ID &
      Pwsd at Tapped In. I did so and the Alado interface
      allowed me to join a virtual class. Is that correct? Am I
      in the correct place?

      #2 - I didn't have access to your students projects
      beforehand. I could see that the Dec 27th session
      participants had access to the projects, for example:
      Robots, Beethoven and Water Pollution. Will they
      make their presentations available beforehand? That
      would help us in the final discussion/interaction.

      #3 - Are we supposed to participate by writing
      or by speaking? Or both? Can we interact during the
      sessions or just after that?

      Congratulations for the great job you and your
      students have been done. See you tomorrow.

      Regards from Brazil.

      Van
    • buthaina_3
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2003
        Sorry about that, Van.
        You need the following URL to go to the live sessions schedule:
        http://alothman-b.tripod.com/present_162.htm

        To enter the vRoom by Alado.nt, please use this URL:
        http://www.alado.net/webheads

        Hope to see you tomorrow.
        Best regrads,
        Buth