Re: Audio message by Bee

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2003
      Bee--
      I tried your audio message on my Mac OS 9 with
      Netscape and it worked perfectly. Thank you for
      showing us a neat tool.
      --Elizabeth

      Barbara Dieu <bwjdieu@...> wrote:
      Hello,
      I have just recorded a 51 second message through a
      telephone call to
      audblog. As soon as I put the phone down and typed the
      url to check the
      result, I saw the message posted on my blogger. As it
      is a welcome
      message
      (and the only one for free:-) ), I have removed it
      from the posting
      area and
      placed it in the left hand column so it does not
      disappear in the
      archives.
      You may listen to it at:
      http://www.beeonline.blogspot.com

      I thought it was really neat and easy to do it. Have a
      go!
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Barbara Dieu
      Lyc�e Pasteur, Sao Paulo