Joys & Sorrows of owning a Mac

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      I ditto everything Elizabeth said, especially about
      not being able to attend Buth's conference (or any
      held in Alado.net) and the overall frustration of
      being left out. Someone offered to buy me a new PC
      because they are really cheap right now, but I
      declined. I just didn't think it was right-- I would
      only use it for CMC tools, which is a big deal to me,
      but not worthy of that kind of investment. Hopefully
      someone will start to think of Macs at the beginning
      of the design process, like Learning Times did. I
      haven't had trouble there yet.
      All the best,
      Arlyn
      Message: 5