Buth's students' Webcast

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      Buth--
      I would love to be part of this, but won't be on a PC
      during my months in FL (or at least not usually so).
      Please keep us posted on how it turns out.
      --Elizabeth

      Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 18:35:40 -0000
      From: "buthaina_3"
      Subject: Announcing & Inviting to My Students First
      Live WebCast
      Project

      Dear Webheads,

      I would like some volunteers to participate in the
      WebCast
      activities at Alado, created for my EfS 162 science
      class, during
      which 10 of my students are going to web cast six
      different
      presentations as their final project.

      The six presentations are to be held on two
      consecutive days.
      Duration of each group or individual presentation will
      be 10
      minutes, including interaction and discussion with the
      audience.

      Therefore, I would be very appreciative if ,at least,
      four (4)
      Webheads volunteer, two (2) to be present on each day
      and are
      welcome to ask or comment on a presentation.

      Two English instructors from the English Language Unit
      where I work
      at the College of Science, Dot and Eman, are to
      participate as well.

      For more details on the project and topics to be
      presented by my
      students, please check out this URL:

      http://www.geocities.com/esl_efl_ku/wia_162finalproj.htm

      Please note that EfS 162 students presnetations run
      for two weeks,
      from December 27 to January 7, 2004. I have scheduled
      students
      online presentations on December 27 & 28. If these
      dates are
      inconvenient to any of you due to the holidays season,
      please let me
      know so that I can make another plan.

      Appreciate your help and cooperation.
      Buth