Re: Announcing & Inviting to My Students First Live WebCast Project

  • Ismail Fayed
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2003
      Dear Buthaina,

      Congratulations for such an organized project and future
      presentation. You can count me in, but I need your update about the
      two days and will try to be online, it will be 11:00 here in KSA so
      I think there will be no problem for me unless there is a class at
      the same time.

      Good luck,
      Ismail.

      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > I would like some volunteers to participate in the WebCast
      > activities at Alado, created for my EfS 162 science class, during
      > which 10 of my students are going to web cast six different
      > presentations as their final project.
      >
      > The six presentations are to be held on two consecutive days.
      > Duration of each group or individual presentation will be 10
      > minutes, including interaction and discussion with the audience.
      >
      > Therefore, I would be very appreciative if ,at least, four (4)
      > Webheads volunteer, two (2) to be present on each day and are
      > welcome to ask or comment on a presentation.
      >
      > Two English instructors from the English Language Unit where I
      work
      > at the College of Science, Dot and Eman, are to participate as
      well.

      > For more details on the project and topics to be presented by my
      > students, please check out this URL:
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/esl_efl_ku/wia_162finalproj.htm
      >
      > Please note that EfS 162 students presnetations run for two weeks,
      > from December 27 to January 7, 2004. I have scheduled students
      > online presentations on December 27 & 28. If these dates are
      > inconvenient to any of you due to the holidays season, please let
      me
      > know so that I can make another plan.
      >
      > Appreciate your help and cooperation.
      > Buth
    • manawipa bunkhum
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2003
        hello, im mew for this group but interested in cmc for
        english language teaching.can anybody tell me how to
        start?
        mon
        --- buthaina_3 <buthaina_3@...> wrote:
        > Dear Webheads,
        >
        > I would like some volunteers to participate in the
        > WebCast
        > activities at Alado, created for my EfS 162 science
        > class, during
        > which 10 of my students are going to web cast six
        > different
        > presentations as their final project.
        >
        > The six presentations are to be held on two
        > consecutive days.
        > Duration of each group or individual presentation
        > will be 10
        > minutes, including interaction and discussion with
        > the audience.
        >
        > Therefore, I would be very appreciative if ,at
        > least, four (4)
        > Webheads volunteer, two (2) to be present on each
        > day and are
        > welcome to ask or comment on a presentation.
        >
        > Two English instructors from the English Language
        > Unit where I work
        > at the College of Science, Dot and Eman, are to
        > participate as well.
        >
        > For more details on the project and topics to be
        > presented by my
        > students, please check out this URL:

        http://www.geocities.com/esl_efl_ku/wia_162finalproj.htm

        > Please note that EfS 162 students presnetations run
        > for two weeks,
        > from December 27 to January 7, 2004. I have
        > scheduled students
        > online presentations on December 27 & 28. If these
        > dates are
        > inconvenient to any of you due to the holidays
        > season, please let me
        > know so that I can make another plan.
        >
        > Appreciate your help and cooperation.
        > Buth

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/
      • Michael Coghlan
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2003
          Buth - this is a very convenient time for me - about 6.30 in the evening so
          I can join you for this event.

          - Michael.