UN World Summit Info Society Dec 8-14 (Alado + TI help)

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      Hello Andy,

      IThank you for the invitation to attend the UN World Summit Information
      Society December 8-14 as an onliner.
      I 've been looking forward to this event and I'd like to assist somehow in
      Tapped In as well as in Alado. My hours are usually best from around 7:00
      GMT to 22 GMT, however my time is limited as I do have other important
      commitments. As soon as the homepage is ready, I will take a look and find
      out when I could fit in.