Interesting Translation Resource

  • Ismail Fayed
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Folks,

      I found an interesting translation tool. You can use it online:
      <http://www.foreignword.com/Tools/transnow.htm> to tranlsate words
      and text from any language to another. Part of this service could be
      via a small software that you can download and use to translate
      texts from your own PC and press buttons to translate it
      automatically via a web site!

      There is another part that you can download natural voice reader:
      <http://www.naturalreaders.com/download.htm> to hear the word as
      well.

      I tested it with English and Arabic and it is wonderful, but of
      course you can try it with all other languages that webheads speak :)

      Hope you Enjoy it,
      Ismail.