Re: Last Voice Show for 2003!!!!

  • Maria Rendon
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
      Count on me Michael.
      I was sad I couldn't make it to Van's MOO presentation last
      week...but thanks for putting it online, Van. I followed it and it
      was very interesting to see that it was all run by the students,
      well done! And congratulations on your acceptance to do the
      Doctorate!
      Maria E. Rendon
      (today from Australia, tomorrow from Colombia or anywhere in the
      world ;)

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan
      <michaelc@c...> wrote:
      > Dear everyone.
      >
      > I am doing one last presentation for the year on the use of Online
      Voice
      > tools on Friday, December 5th at 11.00 am QLD, Australia time
      (Fri, Dec
      > 5th, 01.00 am GMT). Jonathan Finkelstein (LearningTimes) and Anne
      Fox
      > (Webhead from Denmark) will join me as co-presenters for this
      session that
      > is part of the program for the Learning Technologies 2003
      conference
      > (http://videolinq.tafe.net/learning2003/index.html).
      >
      > We will be using the LearningTimes Meeting Room (the Elluminate
      vClass
      > software) for this 30 minute presentation and I invite you to come
      along
      > and participate in the session remotely. This session is for a
      live
      > audience at the conference and it is always instructive for people
      in
      > conferences to see how remote participants can join these types of
      virtual
      > presentations so I hope that some of you are free to join me,
      Jonathan, and
      > Anne. It's a pretty dreadful time for people in Europe and the
      Middle East,

      http://www.learningtimes.org/