Last Voice Show for 2003!!!!

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi Michael,
      If I'm not mistaken, this will be 11pm on Thursday Brasilia time. Although I
      do not have as much experience as you all do in the voice business, I am
      interested in attending the conference. What steps must I follow?
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Barbara Dieu
      Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo
      http://the_english_dept.tripod.com/index.html
    • Maria Rendon
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
        Count on me Michael.
        I was sad I couldn't make it to Van's MOO presentation last
        week...but thanks for putting it online, Van. I followed it and it
        was very interesting to see that it was all run by the students,
        well done! And congratulations on your acceptance to do the
        Doctorate!
        Maria E. Rendon
        (today from Australia, tomorrow from Colombia or anywhere in the
        world ;)

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan
        <michaelc@c...> wrote:
        > Dear everyone.
        >
        > I am doing one last presentation for the year on the use of Online
        Voice
        > tools on Friday, December 5th at 11.00 am QLD, Australia time
        (Fri, Dec
        > 5th, 01.00 am GMT). Jonathan Finkelstein (LearningTimes) and Anne
        Fox
        > (Webhead from Denmark) will join me as co-presenters for this
        session that
        > is part of the program for the Learning Technologies 2003
        conference
        > (http://videolinq.tafe.net/learning2003/index.html).
        >
        > We will be using the LearningTimes Meeting Room (the Elluminate
        vClass
        > software) for this 30 minute presentation and I invite you to come
        along
        > and participate in the session remotely. This session is for a
        live
        > audience at the conference and it is always instructive for people
        in
        > conferences to see how remote participants can join these types of
        virtual
        > presentations so I hope that some of you are free to join me,
        Jonathan, and
        > Anne. It's a pretty dreadful time for people in Europe and the
        Middle East,

        http://www.learningtimes.org/