Re: ISPQ - when?

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      Venny--
      I would love to try ISPQ with you, if we can find a
      good time!
      I've had it on my desktop forever, and it seems to
      integrate Webcam very well in Mac OS X and with PCs.
      Alyn--will you join us? Anyone else?? It's Mac or
      PC. I can't do it after Webheads this weekend because
      of commitments to EV Online.
      What's a good time/day for you? After GMT 15:00 is
      best for me (That's 7:00 am my time.)
      --Elizabeth

    • CJones
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        Hi, Venny and Elizabeth,

        I would be happy to join you depending on when you do it. I have to
        download ISPQ first, so give a little advance warning :-)

        Chris Jones

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Hanson-Smith