Re: Servers and Domain names

  • Ismail Fayed
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
      Dear Aiden,

      The review of both services you refered to is very useful. Anyhow, I
      am using Netfirms for quite some time now, the free account with 25
      MG free web space and FTp upload. It is quite good for free accounts
      or students' projects of course except that part about web
      This is just a thought..

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Arlyn Freed