Re: Doctorate

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
      Hi Van,

      Congrats! Welcome to the doctoral candidates group. I have already
      finished writing my dissertation and I am working on the final
      changes suggested by my advisor, should have everything ready before
      the year is over. Webheads have been fundamental to carry out my
      work, I am sure you will get help, too, and we will learn with and
      from you as well.

      Cheers,
      Daf

      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sir Van"
      > <sir.van@u...> wrote:
      > > I would like to share with you good news
      > > I've just received!
      > >
      > > I was accepted for the doctorate program at
      > > USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
      > > Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.
      > >
      > ><message truncated>
    • Ismail Fayed
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
        Congratulations Van. Keep up the good work,

        Ismail.

        > I would like to share with you good news
        > I've just received!
        >
        > I was accepted for the doctorate program at
        > USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
        > Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.
        >
        > As long as my project has to do with English
        > Teaching/Learning & Technology, I will need
        > much of webheads help and experience on that
        > field.
        >
        > Hugs from Brazil,
        >
        > Van
      • Batnasan Davaa
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
          Ok my conference will be at 3AM GMT 6 december.

          We are talking about computer's teachers problem and how to use IT in your class.

          I hope that someone join us