Re: invitation from Batnasan

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
      Batnasan,

      Can you please tell us what time your conference will be?

      Aiden

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Batnasan Davaa
      <baagiibat@y...> wrote:

      > Hello All
      >
      > Here is Batnasan Davaa. I greating from Mongolia. I'm a teacher of
      computer and mathematics. I'm 27 years old. At the 6th December

      <message truncated>
    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
        Van,

        Congratulations! And like what many webheads have already said, you
        can count on us!

        Aiden

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sir Van"
        <sir.van@u...> wrote:
        > I would like to share with you good news
        > I've just received!
        >
        > I was accepted for the doctorate program at
        > USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
        > Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.
        >
        ><message truncated>
      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
          Hi Van,

          Congrats! Welcome to the doctoral candidates group. I have already
          finished writing my dissertation and I am working on the final
          changes suggested by my advisor, should have everything ready before
          the year is over. Webheads have been fundamental to carry out my
          work, I am sure you will get help, too, and we will learn with and
          from you as well.

          Cheers,
          Daf

          > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sir Van"
          > <sir.van@u...> wrote:
          > > I would like to share with you good news
          > > I've just received!
          > >
          > > I was accepted for the doctorate program at
          > > USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
          > > Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.
          > >
          > ><message truncated>
        • Ismail Fayed
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
            Congratulations Van. Keep up the good work,

            Ismail.

            > I would like to share with you good news
            > I've just received!
            >
            > I was accepted for the doctorate program at
            > USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
            > Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.
            >
            > As long as my project has to do with English
            > Teaching/Learning & Technology, I will need
            > much of webheads help and experience on that
            > field.
            >
            > Hugs from Brazil,
            >
            > Van
          • Batnasan Davaa
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
              Ok my conference will be at 3AM GMT 6 december.

              We are talking about computer's teachers problem and how to use IT in your class.

              I hope that someone join us