Re: Last Voice Show for 2003!!!!

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
      Michael, Anne and Jonathan,

      That would be 9 am on Friday- I have a class from 9-12. I'm afraid I
      will have to pass this time. There'll be many more voice shows for
      2004- I hope!

      Aiden

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan
      <michaelc@c...> wrote:
      > Dear everyone.
      >
      > I am doing one last presentation for the year on the use of Online
      Voice
      > tools on Friday, December 5th at 11.00 am QLD, Australia time
      (Fri, Dec
      > 5th, 01.00 am GMT).

      <message truncated>
    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
        Hi Michael,
        If I'm not mistaken, this will be 11pm on Thursday Brasilia time. Although I
        do not have as much experience as you all do in the voice business, I am
        interested in attending the conference. What steps must I follow?
        Warm regards from Brazil,
        Barbara Dieu
        Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo
        http://the_english_dept.tripod.com/index.html
      • Maria Rendon
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
          Count on me Michael.
          I was sad I couldn't make it to Van's MOO presentation last
          week...but thanks for putting it online, Van. I followed it and it
          was very interesting to see that it was all run by the students,
          well done! And congratulations on your acceptance to do the
          Doctorate!
          Maria E. Rendon
          (today from Australia, tomorrow from Colombia or anywhere in the
          world ;)

          <michaelc@c...> wrote:
          > Dear everyone.
          >
          > I am doing one last presentation for the year on the use of Online
          Voice
          > tools on Friday, December 5th at 11.00 am QLD, Australia time
          (Fri, Dec
          > 5th, 01.00 am GMT). Jonathan Finkelstein (LearningTimes) and Anne
          Fox
          > (Webhead from Denmark) will join me as co-presenters for this
          session that
          > is part of the program for the Learning Technologies 2003
          conference
          > (http://videolinq.tafe.net/learning2003/index.html).
          >
          > We will be using the LearningTimes Meeting Room (the Elluminate
          vClass
          > software) for this 30 minute presentation and I invite you to come
          along
          > and participate in the session remotely. This session is for a
          live
          > audience at the conference and it is always instructive for people
          in
          > conferences to see how remote participants can join these types of
          virtual
          > presentations so I hope that some of you are free to join me,
          Jonathan, and
          > Anne. It's a pretty dreadful time for people in Europe and the
          Middle East,

          http://www.learningtimes.org/