Last Voice Show for 2003!!!!

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dear everyone.

      I am doing one last presentation for the year on the use of Online Voice
      tools on Friday, December 5th at 11.00 am QLD, Australia time (Fri, Dec
      5th, 01.00 am GMT). Jonathan Finkelstein (LearningTimes) and Anne Fox
      (Webhead from Denmark) will join me as co-presenters for this session that
      is part of the program for the Learning Technologies 2003 conference
      (http://videolinq.tafe.net/learning2003/index.html).

      We will be using the LearningTimes Meeting Room (the Elluminate vClass
      software) for this 30 minute presentation and I invite you to come along
      and participate in the session remotely. This session is for a live
      audience at the conference and it is always instructive for people in
      conferences to see how remote participants can join these types of virtual
      presentations so I hope that some of you are free to join me, Jonathan, and
      Anne. It's a pretty dreadful time for people in Europe and the Middle East,
      but I'm hoping some from the Americas, Asia, and Australasia may be able to
      join us.

      If you think you may be able to attend can you let me know? Thanks,

      - Michael Coghlan.

      Free LearningTimes membership available via http://www.learningtimes.org/

      Michael Coghlan
      eLearning Coordinator
      Douglas Mawson Institute of Technology
      michaelc@...
      0417 899 912

    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
        Michael, Anne and Jonathan,

        That would be 9 am on Friday- I have a class from 9-12. I'm afraid I
        will have to pass this time. There'll be many more voice shows for
        2004- I hope!

        Aiden

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan
        <michaelc@c...> wrote:
        > Dear everyone.
        >
        > I am doing one last presentation for the year on the use of Online
        Voice
        > tools on Friday, December 5th at 11.00 am QLD, Australia time
        (Fri, Dec
        > 5th, 01.00 am GMT).

        <message truncated>
      • Barbara Dieu
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
          Hi Michael,
          If I'm not mistaken, this will be 11pm on Thursday Brasilia time. Although I
          do not have as much experience as you all do in the voice business, I am
          interested in attending the conference. What steps must I follow?
          Warm regards from Brazil,
          Barbara Dieu
          Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo
          http://the_english_dept.tripod.com/index.html
        • Maria Rendon
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
            Count on me Michael.
            I was sad I couldn't make it to Van's MOO presentation last
            week...but thanks for putting it online, Van. I followed it and it
            was very interesting to see that it was all run by the students,
            well done! And congratulations on your acceptance to do the
            Doctorate!
            Maria E. Rendon
            (today from Australia, tomorrow from Colombia or anywhere in the
            world ;)