Doctorate

  • Sir Van
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
      I would like to share with you good news
      I've just received!

      I was accepted for the doctorate program at
      USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
      Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.

      As long as my project has to do with English
      Teaching/Learning & Technology, I will need
      much of webheads help and experience on that
      field.

      Hugs from Brazil,

      Van
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
        Hi, Van!

        Congratulations! Of course you can count on Webheads! Our motto is "One for
        all and all for one!"

        When does the program start?

        Good luck,

        Teresa

        > I would like to share with you good news
        > I've just received!
        >
        > I was accepted for the doctorate program at
        > USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
        > Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.
        >
        > As long as my project has to do with English
        > Teaching/Learning & Technology, I will need
        > much of webheads help and experience on that
        > field.
        >
        > Hugs from Brazil,
        >
        > Van
      • Sir Van
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
          Teresa--

          It will start in 2004.
          Thanks, I hope I can contribute to
          the group as well.

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
            Hey, Van, that is great news. I haven't been very active lately (too much work), but count on all us Webheads.

            Hope you finish faster than I did.

            John (Dr. Cat)

            John H. Steele, Ph.D.
            Professor, Department of English
            University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla
            jhsteele@... http://www.eslpalace.com
            Congratulations! Of course you can count on Webheads! Our motto is "One for
            all and all for one!"

            When does the program start?

            Good luck,

            Teresa

            > I would like to share with you good news
            > I've just received!
            >
            > I was accepted for the doctorate program at
            > USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
            > Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.
            >
            > As long as my project has to do with English
            > Teaching/Learning & Technology, I will need
            > much of webheads help and experience on that
            > field.
            >
            > Hugs from Brazil,
            >
            > Van

          • Rita Zeinstejer
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
              Dear Van,
              Congrats !! And, if you need any help, you can count on the so many generous people in this group, for anything you might need... "It takes all sorts to make a group...", in this case, all sorts of knowledgeable friends, always ready to back and help and share with each other....
              Hope you have a wonderful experience,
              Rita
              I was accepted for the doctorate program at
              USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
              Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.

            • Batnasan Davaa
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
                Hello All

                Here is Batnasan Davaa. I greating from Mongolia. I'm a teacher of computer and mathematics. I'm 27 years old. At the 6th December

                I will planned conference by yahoo messenger for Mongolian computer teacher's.

                We are talking about mongolian computing teacher's problem, that "How to planning class, and what kind of method use" etc. Also we are talking about mongolian computing books and how to use internet technology.

                Can you join us please

                Sincerlly Batnasan

              • Aiden Yeh
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
                  Batnasan,

                  Can you please tell us what time your conference will be?

                  Aiden

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Batnasan Davaa
                  <baagiibat@y...> wrote:

                  > Hello All
                  >
                  > Here is Batnasan Davaa. I greating from Mongolia. I'm a teacher of
                  computer and mathematics. I'm 27 years old. At the 6th December

                  <message truncated>
                • Aiden Yeh
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
                    Van,

                    Congratulations! And like what many webheads have already said, you
                    can count on us!

                    Aiden

                    --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sir Van"
                    <sir.van@u...> wrote:
                    > I would like to share with you good news
                    > I've just received!
                    >
                    > I was accepted for the doctorate program at
                    > USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
                    > Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.
                    >
                    ><message truncated>
                  • Dafne
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
                      Hi Van,

                      Congrats! Welcome to the doctoral candidates group. I have already
                      finished writing my dissertation and I am working on the final
                      changes suggested by my advisor, should have everything ready before
                      the year is over. Webheads have been fundamental to carry out my
                      work, I am sure you will get help, too, and we will learn with and
                      from you as well.

                      Cheers,
                      Daf

                      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sir Van"
                      > <sir.van@u...> wrote:
                      > > I would like to share with you good news
                      > > I've just received!
                      > >
                      > > I was accepted for the doctorate program at
                      > > USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
                      > > Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.
                      > >
                      > ><message truncated>
                    • Ismail Fayed
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
                        Congratulations Van. Keep up the good work,

                        Ismail.

                        > I would like to share with you good news
                        > I've just received!
                        >
                        > I was accepted for the doctorate program at
                        > USP (University of São Paulo) in the area of
                        > Linguistic and Literary Studies in English.
                        >
                        > As long as my project has to do with English
                        > Teaching/Learning & Technology, I will need
                        > much of webheads help and experience on that
                        > field.
                        >
                        > Hugs from Brazil,
                        >
                        > Van
                      • Batnasan Davaa
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
                          Ok my conference will be at 3AM GMT 6 december.

                          We are talking about computer's teachers problem and how to use IT in your class.

                          I hope that someone join us