Re: You Got The Point EFL magazine

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2003
      Forgive the cross-posting:
      Actually, I didn't save the original post but an EFL
      teacher in France has had his students create an
      online journal/magazine with articles on a wide array
      of subjects. There is an email address for comments.
      It seemed like a good project to show other EFL and
      ESL students as both a motivator to do a like project
      and possibly as a way of getting penpals, etc. from
      this group. The web site is:
      http://yougotthepoint.online.fr/
      and it's nicely done though it does have frames.
      All the best,
      Arlyn

      =====
      http://www.eslhome.com

      "What's past is prologue."
      -- W. Shakespeare, The Tempest

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
    • buthaina_3
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2003
        Thanks a lot Arlyn for telling us about the online magazine/ journal
        created by EFL students in France.Your post came in the right time!
        It is exactly what I need to show my Remedial English class next
        week as they are scheduled to start creating their online magazine
        within the next two weeks. My students' online magazine is regarded
        as the final output or phase (2) of a student web project, which we
        started earlier this semester:
        Phase (1): http://alothman-b.tripod.com/new-studs-m-03.htm
        Phase (2): http://alothman-b.tripod.com/proj_magazine.htm

        Notice that I used examples of online magazines created by students
        of Christine Bauer-Ramazani to show my students. The French students
        online magazine is also a good example that could motivate my
        students.

        I will also ask my students if they are ineterested in sending
        emails to those students in France.

        Thanks again Arlyn.

        Buth