Re: Aiden's Conference: use Alado for recording

  • susannenyrop
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2003
      Hi Aiden!

      Like Rita and Paul, I was unable to get access to your voice
      recording. Instead I went to our room in the
      http://www.Alado.net/webheads voice portal, and recorded a message
      for one minute and 18 seconds, hope it is not too long and that you
      will be able to use it that way. I've sent it to you by mail a
      minute ago. Good luck with the conference!

      Sus

      PS from 20 to 21 GMT I'm occupying the Alado room tonight for a
      training session, but otherwise there's no scehduled session in our
      room, so go ahead if you need to record your voice message. remember
      to start the recording function from the file menu!
    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2003
        At 05:20 PM 11/6/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        >Hi Aiden!
        >
        >Like Rita and Paul, I was unable to get access to your voice
        >recording. Instead I went to our room in the
        >http://www.Alado.net/webheads voice portal, and recorded a message
        >for one minute and 18 seconds, hope it is not too long and that you
        >will be able to use it that way. I've sent it to you by mail a
        >minute ago. Good luck with the conference!
        >
        >Sus
        >
        >PS from 20 to 21 GMT I'm occupying the Alado room tonight for a
        >training session, but otherwise there's no scehduled session in our
        >room, so go ahead if you need to record your voice message. remember
        >to start the recording function from the file menu!

        >For more information:

        >extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!

      • Michael Coghlan
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2003
          Excellent lateral thinking Sus!

          - Michael.