Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Invitation - part II

  • Sir Van
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 4, 2003
      Yes, we started daylight saving time just a few
      weeks ago and it will have an end in 2004.

      Welcome aboard!

      Van

      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 4, 2003
        Well, I am not Vance... I really need to study very, very
        hard to become Vance :)
        Thanks anyway!

        Van

        > I would have liked to join you, Vance, but at this time I'm in class (6.30
        pm in Argentina), sorry about this!

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 4, 2003
          Hi, Aiden!!

          We will start at 7:30 PM and finish at 10:00 PM.

          Van

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 4, 2003
            Thanks,
            Welcome aboard!

            Van

            > Please count me in as I'm very intersted in joining you and your
            > students.
            > Fortunately, November, 26 - 7:30 PM would be Thursday, November 27 -
            > 3:30 AM, Kuwait Time, which is the weekend here, in Kuwait. So,I
            > don't have to worry about the next day.
            > Best wishes,
            > Buth
            >
            > "Sir_Van" wrote:
            > > The event I mentioned a few days ago will be
            > > on November, 26 - 7:30 PM - Brasilia Time, at
            > > FatecMOO http://moo.fatecid.com.br:7000
            >
            > > Those interested in joining us, please let me know
            > > because that will be necessary to be creatd new accounts
            > > at FatecMOO.
            > >
            > > Thank you so much!
            > >
            > > Van

            > For more information:

            extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!

          • Aiden Yeh
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 4, 2003
              Van,

              I'll check Miki's (my husband) schedule. If he's not on-call, then
              perhaps he can drop my kids off to school. If not, is it alright if
              I leave early?

              Aiden

              <sir.van@u...> wrote:
              > Hi, Aiden!!
              >
              > We will start at 7:30 PM and finish at 10:00 PM.
              >
              > Van

            • Sir Van
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 5, 2003
                No problem at all, Aiden, thanks for your
                efforts.

                Van
                > I'll check Miki's (my husband) schedule. If he's not on-call, then
                > perhaps he can drop my kids off to school. If not, is it alright if
                > I leave early?
                >
                > Aiden
                >
                > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sir Van"
                > <sir.van@u...> wrote:
                > > Hi, Aiden!!
                > >
                > > We will start at 7:30 PM and finish at 10:00 PM.
                > >
                > > Van

                > For more information:

                extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!

              • Maria Rendon
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 5, 2003
                  Hi "Van" your name is almost "Vance" just add two more letters...and
                  you are also SIR Van... wow that's something!

                  Count me in too for the event!

                  Maria Rendon

                  http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.ht

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/