Re: problems with geocities

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
      <tmvaz@m...> wrote:
      > Request: May I ask you all NOT to refer to or use Aiden's page for
      > yet. I mentioned to it, because it came up in a message, but I've
      been asked
      > not to give it any use for now. I only used Aiden's "fabulously
      > page" as a timely example of my computer's "very bad" performance
      > pace) in accessing ANY Geocities page. My apologies for my
      > reference.

      Mea culpa also. In a spirit of congratulations on a Webhead's
      accomplishment I shared Aiden's url with the group a bit over
      effusively as it now appears. As someone pointed out to me, she
      signed up for the EVO_2004 group thinking it was the online training
      being offered January to March. If you have done that this might
      have created a minor perterbation in a very small teapot, tilting
      ever so slightly the ordinary balance of things. As I was in part
      responsible I might now take it upon myself to ask that -if you have
      ACCIDENTALLY subscribed to the moderator training group- you send an
      unsubscription notice to EVO_2004-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . It's
      really no big deal either way and you would probably contribute to
      the moderator training, but technically members of that group are
      moderators of the upcoming sessions and designated trainers, so just
      to set things back on perfectly even keel, and only if you joined by
      mistake, you might attend to this request.

      We are all volunteers and everyone in this group is appreciated. We
      all suffer from information overload and no one will complain if you
      don't take any action as a result of this email. And I hope that
      this mail will resolve rather than add to any confusion.

      If you wish further clarification you might contact me off list.