Re: Aiden's invitation

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Elizabeth,

      Thanks! I'm now creating a webpage for this (ETA) conference and I
      hope to get my ppt ready before Friday :{

      I've checked my BB site and could not find your name on the list. I
      will send Frank ( distributor of Wimba in Taiwan) and he'll give you
      a temporary password. You can change your password later on.

      Aiden

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Hanson-Smith