Re: invitation to leave voice message to my BB's voice message board for ETA conference

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3 4:05 PM
      Buth,

      I do understand. Your voice message will be good enough :-) And,
      buth, you are already registered. Your username is 'buth', if you've
      forgotten your password, you can always change it.

      Here's the url: http://81.80.215.131/

      Thanks again and say 'hi' to your family for me.

      Aiden

      <buthaina_3@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Aiden,
      > I need a password, please. And I guess I'm fortunate again, since
      > Nov. 07, (2 am GMT) is a Friday, which is the weekend, here.
      > However, 2 am GMT is 5:00 am Kuwait Time, therefore, I will do my
      > best to stay up to join you. If I couldn't, however, I will
      > defintely leave a voice message on your BB page, once I get the
      > password.
      > Good luck,
      > Buth

    • Rita Zeinstejer
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3 6:03 PM
        Hi, Aiden! Please, send me a password, I'll leave you a message, and will try to be online on Thursday 11 pm here in Argentina. Thank you.
        Cheers,
        Rita
        In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Aiden Yeh wrote:

        > It's 1 am Monday morning here, and I'm preparing an outline for
        my workshop presentation at the ETA (English Teachers' Association)
        Conference in Taipei on Nov. 07, 10:50 am-11:50am (2am GMT). Here's
        some info........you need to log in, If you don't have a password
        please let me know so Frank from Taiwan Online Plus, distributor of
        Wimba in Taiwan can issue your passwords>.

      • CJones
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3 6:17 PM
          Hi, Aiden,

          I'm hoping to join you and send a voice message as well. Please get
          me a password

          Chris Jones