Re: Aiden's invitation

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Aiden--
      I will try to make this and record my message
      beforehand. I really enjoyed seeing you and Vance
      online at the Wen Shan conference.
      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth

      > Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 08:56:25 -0800 (PST)
      > From: Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>
      > Subject: invitation to leave voice message to my
      > BB's voice message board for ETA conference
      >

      > It's 1 am Monday morning here, and I�m preparing an
      > outline for my workshop presentation at the ETA
      > (English Teachers' Association) Conference in Taipei
      > on Nov. 07, 10:50 am-11:50am (2am GMT). Here's some
      > info.

    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Elizabeth,

        Thanks! I'm now creating a webpage for this (ETA) conference and I
        hope to get my ppt ready before Friday :{

        I've checked my BB site and could not find your name on the list. I
        will send Frank ( distributor of Wimba in Taiwan) and he'll give you
        a temporary password. You can change your password later on.

        Aiden

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Hanson-Smith