Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Success with Wimba

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      Hi Daf,

      congratulations on putting a Wimba voiceboard on your homepage. It
      was easy to open. Too bad I cannot use it. Just wait until I get a
      bigger and more recent machine .

      Now I read the Wimba help files for Mac and realized that my older
      system 8.1 will not run the sound (I am not optimized for the Java
      Virtual Machine).

      But I can read messages, in print :-)

      Susanne