pictures from wen shan conference

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      I apologize for being silent. Midterms this coming week and will wrap it up with ETA (English Teachers' association) conference in Taipei on Nov. 07. Struggling at the moment with classes, conferences and 3 kids and a husband, oh, and a mother-in-law who just arrived and will be living with us for a week.

      Deepest apologies for not giving my feedback to Vance's excellent presentation at the Wen Shan Conference. I'll do so as soon as I finish writing up my midterm exams and powerpoint materials for ETA. I've started a webpage for Vance's show which include links to videos and still photos. I have about 8 (?) video links showing Vance making his live stint and trying to "wow" the audience ;-) - which he did, BTW. The audience were pretty much impressed specially when Venny made the voice output work! I didn't mind being interrupted- it was afterall a classic example of the technical problem/s that teachers usually encounter when we virtually bring people to the (our) classroom (which was I just pointing out to the audience-when we heard Andy's voice coming out from the speakers- crispy loud and clear!)

      Vance's webpage will soon be ready in a week or so (I hope!).

      Cheers,

      Aiden

      Aiden Yeh
      National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology
      Taiwan