Pictures from Taipei on the web

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hi all,

      During our presentation in Taipei I handed my camera over to someone
      in the audience and I've just got the pictures off it. I put a
      sampling up at:

      http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/webheads/taiwan/wenshan2003.htm

      Thanks for all the nice words about Webheads as we move slowly but
      surely into GLD VII. I hope to see as many as possible at the
      Webheads Annual Halloween Party today Sunday noon GMT, in the usual
      places e.g. http://www.tappedin.org/ .

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        Hi Vance!

        Nice photos! I like Venny's super concentrated look!

        I put the link in our WiA Index under Live Events and Webheads meet f2f.

        See you later!

        Teresa