Re: Invitation

  • Bob Zwick
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
      Sir_Van,

      I wish you the best of luck in your meeting.

      I just cringe when people say how can computers be used in
      classrooms or to teach. I was speaking to a person in the USA
      workforce just yesterday and they didn't know that classes are
      available on the Internet.

      A good example of what is being done in Brazil right now is
      available in the archived recording of the Children's Day
      Presentation that was hosted at Talking Communities on November 12,
      2003. You will hear from teachers, government officals and business
      people about 21st century education. Visit
      http://talk3.talkingcommunities.com/index.php/137

      Os mais melhores desejos meu amigo,
      Bob Zwick
      Talking Communties