Re: Happy Ramadan, Webheads!

  • Ismail
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
      Dear Buthaina,

      It is an interesting topic you mentioned, though we do not have
      similar customs in Egypt in Ramdan. Anyhow, I want to share my best
      wishes and greetings to all of you too in this holy month.
      Happy Ramdan or /Ramdaan Kareem/ to all of you :)

      Ismail.

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "buthaina_3"
      <buthaina_3@y...> wrote:
      > Hello Webheads,
      > Sorry for this off topic message!
      > I just wanted to inform you and share with you the following:
      > Tomorrow is the first day of the fasting month of Ramadan, here in
      > Kuwait, and in other Moslem countries. I wish all Moslem and non
      > Moslem Webheads a happy month that is full of joy and success.
      >
      > Also,I would like to indicate that during this month we usually
      > celebrate an occasion that is very similar to Halloween. We
      Kuwaitis
      > call it "Gurgayan", or as I tell my students "Islamic Halloween".
      It