Success with Wimba

  • dygonza
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      Hello All,
      I have just created a Wimba voice and text place on my page. Still
      trying to figure out how to make a link back to my index page. I
      guess I have to do it using HTML, but I do not know how. At the
      moment, after you use my Wimba, you get back to my index page by
      using the browser back button.

      You can access Wimba directy from this URL:

      http://www.geocities.com/dygonza/wimbdaf.html

      or go to my index page and link it from there at the bottom of the
      page:

      http://www.geocities.com/dygonza/index.html

      Please, go there and leave me a message. I will answer your message.

      Vance, at first, using the code Chris gave us this morning in your
      office at TI, I was linked to his own Wimba, so I went back to the
      Wimba site and got my own access code.

      Looking forward to listening to your sweet voices,
      Dafne
    • Susanne Nyrop
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
        Hi Daf,

        congratulations on putting a Wimba voiceboard on your homepage. It
        was easy to open. Too bad I cannot use it. Just wait until I get a
        bigger and more recent machine .

        Now I read the Wimba help files for Mac and realized that my older
        system 8.1 will not run the sound (I am not optimized for the Java
        Virtual Machine).

        But I can read messages, in print :-)

        Susanne